View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 09:24 PM   #54
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Rangers VS Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
play your little games on time, and stop screwing with my TV schedule.
I wish. I was up until almost 2 AM last night. DVR'd the Tigers and Lions on MNF. Huge dissappointment at the end of that 11 inning game.

Quote:
Amen, brother. And this here just a game too, as far as I'm concerned. I'm just trying to have some fun. Yeah, I dish out a lotta jokes, but I can take them too.
It seems you get my point. My digs are as irrelevant to this thread as yours.

Quote:
And Terra Nova is a decent new SF show about human settlers in a parallel world with dinosaurs, 85 million years in the past. It's too soon to know if it will be classic, but it beats watching another "reality" program . . . or two teams I don't care about.
I've DVR'd all the episodes so far but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I too am a SF guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Martinez hits a homer, and now he is hurt. Fudge.
He came back out and was walked without swinging the bat. He came out later and lined an out into left-center. He didn't seem to be in pain. I'm hoping he's ok going forward.

That all said, Tigers Win!!!