View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 08:30 AM   #18
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Testosterone/Hormone Therapy

I was getting depo-testosterone shots last year because my testosterone was very low. I'm supposed to still be taking the shots but I stopped. My vitamin D was very low, and there were a number of other things going on, especially joint pain.
It seemed to help a little.
Turns out all the joint problems and muscle pain that I'd suffered for years were a direct result of diet pop. I've since stopped drinking anything with aspartame in it, and my joints are slowly healing to the point where I'm nearly normal.
I'm going to have blood work done this summer, then have it done again this winter, compare the two and see where I'm at.
The reason for that is because I've always, since I was a kid, suffered from seasonal depression. It may just be a natural cycling that can be addressed easily, or it may have all been because of the aspartame.
When I get it all figured out I'll be thrilled. It's been a 2 year long process so far.