Regard Me!

First Name: Jim
Trading: (2)
Bolivar
King James has disabled reputation
Default Re: Testosterone/Hormone Therapy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol View Post
Part of my making this a thread is to open this discussion and perhaps show this as a viable treatment.

This is doctor monitored treatment that is a far cry from spot injection in the locker room at Golds, and it's not fake Test from a Pharmacy in Mexico. The clinics are not trying to make anyone Dorian Yates, and they do not cater to athletes. They bring your Test levels back to the high median value for your age group. According to them, your natural Test does not stop as your body is still within a normal range and you are already low, or you wouldn't be in treatment to start with.

Bloodwork test is around $300 and monthly Test injections run about $200-300. If you would like to know more, PM me. The place I am talking to (one of my best friends works there) is where Stallone and several other celebrities go there. No office visits are required and all drugs are mailed to you. I am still on the fence, but my friend has dropped about 10% in body fat in like a 2 months and has neve felt better at 39 years young.
Maybe I missed the explanation earlier in the thread, but if they mail it how is it monitored? Does your regular doctor make sure all is good?