Old 10-18-2009, 06:02 AM   #32
The Professor
i wish i was geRRy...

First Name: geRRy
Trading: (7)
ERdM
The Professor has disabled reputation
Default Re: Dexter Season 4 - DISCUSSION THREAD

Haven't read the books but an am avid watcher of the series. I think this is starting out as the best season since #1. I'm fascinated by the changes in how it's being filmed, particularly with regard to the (literal, bloody) cutting. They seem to have taken a cue from the slasher genre and focused us (the viewer) in on cuts by making them slower and deeper.

As for Rita, I can't shake this feeling that something's going to happen to her. Like others, I kind of feel like she and the baby are getting in the way of the show's core plot line. Part of me thinks she'll be killed. But I go back and forth about that, especially considering my next point....

Lundy is going to die. I have little doubt. The whole lone wolf thing from the last episode has articulated or joined him to Trinity. Deb might very well fall for him (yet another Deb romance tragedy); but I am almost absolutely certain he will die in an EPIC showdown with Trinity, possible in the arms of Dexter. Or maybe I only HOPE that will happen.

Love the show. Can't wait for tonight's episode. You know Rita is gonna be pissed. LoL!

Join the CA Lottery (clicky). It's fun!!!
The Professor is offline   Reply With Quote