View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 06:25 AM   #222
forgop
Not a puffer

First Name: Duane
Trading: (40)
Partagas Army (Served With Honor)
forgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: What is the last concert you've seen?

My latest "craze" has been watching Skillet. Never heard of them prior to April 2009 and have since seen them 7 times in the past 16 months or so. I'm taking my wife to a festival taking place at Universal Studios in Orlando in Sept to see them and a bunch of other bands as a very "delayed" anniversary gift. I grew up seeing groups like GnR, Metallica, ACDC, etc, etc in concert and I think Skillet puts on a better show yet. I like other christian rock bands like Decyfer Down, The Letter Black, Disciple, Flyleaf, Fireflight, Red, Sanctus Real, Switchfoot, and TobyMac.

I saw The Letter Black play a show about 40 miles from here a couple of weeks ago...I kid you not, there were less than 35 people in the entire theater, which included 3 bands, audio/video crew, merchandise people, promoters, concessions, and those of us that paid the $10 to watch the show. I felt so bad for them. Great way to meet the bands though.

Last edited by forgop; 07-26-2010 at 06:30 AM.
forgop is offline   Reply With Quote