View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 07:04 PM   #62
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Second Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

I looked over the teams, and Frank's team looks tough. I'm happy enough with mine. A marquee RB would be nice, but I'll try to draft and move my lineup into a better position depth chart-wise.

One of the nicest parts of this league is that there's TONS of talent on the Free Agent list. With no waiver priority and no limit on waivers, you can grab a guy who is second place depth-wise immediately after there's an injury.
If you really like FF, and you play hard, anyone can win any week. After week one or two, which are coin tosses anyways, you'll all really get a feel for how this works and you'll kick ass if you don't get married to your players. Do what you gotta do to win.