View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 11:26 AM   #53
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: zombie fan? Read Day by Day Armageddon? Read on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooge View Post
Been a while since i've posted. Might as well make my glorious return by posting here.

While I think that Beyond Exile was a fantastic read it did lean a little bit towards this guy being the saviour of the world.

I did enjoy the part of the book where he became alone again, until he started getting his special gifts... wasn't able to wrap my head around that part completely but meh... it might make sense in the next book.

All in all, a great book but I do agree with shilala on this: short on zombie attack and long on filler.

two zombie thumbs up from me for any zombie apocalypse fan.
I think Bourne could have really ran with the Zombie Hoarde thing. Stuff they did, how they evolved, got smarter, and how they were gonna outsmart the giant masses of Zombies.
The Iraqi guy could really pan out with his special skillz. His chick could get bitten, hide it, and try to eat him while they were sexing it up, and he'd be torn because he had to shoot her face off.
This second book really leaves a lot of potential for a third book to be insanely good. Hell,me and you could write it.