View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #1300
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The Bourbon Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvilleKid View Post
Alas, they did not have it! Nor did they have any Stranahan's which I also want to try. They had the Stranahan's last year, but haven't gotten any in lately. There's a liquor superstore on the south side of Atlanta that I'll be going by in the next two months. I feel sure they will have the Corner Creek, probably also the Colorado whiskey (yeah, I know... Also NOT a bourbon, but I figure it's worth a try!)
I visited the Stranahan's distillery a year ago while I was in Castle Rock (near Denver) for my brothers wedding. It really is a small operation but very cool to see. I picked up a bottle at the end of the tour as I was VERY impressed from the samples they give you at the end. I highly recommend you pick up a bottle. One of my favorite whiskey's now. A highly impressive spirit.