View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #11
68TriShield
Got Torque?

First Name: Dave
Trading: (40)
HUpmann
68TriShield has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bait and switch - Holy hot wings Batman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
I took my best man Justin to Salvador Molly's when he was in town to try their fireball challenge. I didn't even try, because I can't handle heat like he can, but he downed all 5 habanero cheese fritters, and all of the sauce(10 pounds of habanero, and a hand full of carrots with spices make a batch) to claim victory. The waitress came back, and Justin asked if they had anything hotter. The waitress said that they make the "Ghost Rider", but the chef wasn't in today, and the sous chef's aren't allowed to handle the ghost peppers, so we'd have to come back.

When we came back they were so busy that the chef was in the front of the house, so we had to hang out for an hour before she could make it. He scarfed that thing down in less than a minute. The chef was in awe! It was one Corn fritter containing 2 ghost peppers in the batter for 1 serving, and one used to make the the sauce. He asked if it could even get hotter, and she said that she refuses to use concentrates, and uses whole peppers only, and doesn't think she could make it hotter while keeping it edible.

He wasn't feeling so hot after a couple hours.
He has a amazing tolerance I'd say.
I truly love hot spicy food but crazy flaming hot,I can't enjoy.
68TriShield is offline   Reply With Quote