View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 06:24 AM   #2582
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NHL '09 - '10 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
If you had spent anytime in this thread you would know I ripped the Sharks more than anyone last year. I was always here win or loose and never make excuses.

2nd or 3rd?

Dont be suprised if Howard is this years Mason. Rookie goalies often land on their face the second year.

I will Mock Clownshoes because as Tom notes its easy and he deserves it. Plus that asshat cost me 5 sticks to Tom last year.

As Tom noted if you are going to hang here you should have tough skin and stats to back up opinions really helps. Last dont make excuses or I will do my best to get under your skin. I love watching you Wings fans get jacked up.

2nd or 3rd????? This is going to be a fun year. Either I will have to eat shiet or I am going to have a lot of fun. Man I want the season to start.

Tom how bad are the Sharks kicking themselve for not waiting to sign a goalie. They could of had Niemi, wonder if they will still try.

I think there must be a solar eclipse or something because I actually agree with you. We obviously disagree with my prediciton, but otherwise you're right on. Roookie goalies who have success often do not follow it up well the next season. I'm hoping Howard's age and experience will help in that regard. He is 26 I believe and had quite a bit of time in the minors.

One other thing though, I did support my depth argument with stats. Granted the source was a "homer blog" but stats are stats none the less. It clearly shows that the Wings got good production (at least in terms of points/wins) out of their non-premier players.

BTW mock Bert all you want. I could care less. He DOES deserve it. I didn't catch how he cost you 5 sticks though? Lose a bet?