View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
gettysburgfreak
Patriot

Trading: (2)
RA
gettysburgfreak will become famous soon enoughgettysburgfreak will become famous soon enough
Default Illusione Number 2

Had some time to kill after dinner and decided to stop into my favorite cigar shop in Gettysburg. I decided on an Illusione Number 2 as I had never had one before.

Construction: Very nice looking cigar, medium brown color, no veins, smell was good but was not strong. Solid 8.5/10

Lighting and Draw: Lit with absolutely no problems. Smoke lasted 50 minutes and did not have to touch it up once. Draw was good with a slight resistance. 9/10

Flavor Profile: Cigar started out harsh and one dimensional for the first half inch to inch. Once the cigar began to get towards the middle part it began to smooth out and exhibit hints of wood and cream flavors. Getting towards the band and end part of the cigar the flavor profile really picked up and became very enjoyable. 8.5/10

Overall this was an excellent 8 dollar smoke and with a little age will probably become even better. Well worth it.