View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 04:10 PM   #46
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: where do you buy your meat?

I have never been able to go all in and shop at a butcher shop, even though we have some very fine ones in Memphis.
I have never been a person who can see great quality, real or perceived, and ante up for it, always thinking that I can
'make do' with the lesser item, old school parents, old school kids. But the idea of it is certainly romantic and has
a cache' that I think is important to some people. If I ate more beef, or was a connoissieur, I think I could
develop a sense of it, I certainly love the finest bourbon I can drink, and smoke the finest cigars I can find.
But it doesn't carry over to the rest of my life. I drive the cheapest car the lot had available new. My bedroom
is only a few degrees warmer than it is outside at night, I'd rather pile up the blankets than heat that room. I sleep
much more comfortably. So yeah, I love 'reduced for quick sale' beef. I occasionally risk the pork, and rarely the chicken.
I have never had an issue with beef, even for jerky.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote