Way out there

First Name: Jared
Trading: (12)
HdM
jluck will become famous soon enoughjluck will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Est. 1844

My email today...
I may have worn out my welcome with CI.

Thank you for being a CigarBid customer! Unfortunately, the Est. 1844 Anejado No. 50 are out of stock. We are working closely with the manufacturer to resolve this. We will continue to keep the item on backorder for you if you’d like, substitute a comparable item, or we can cancel it from your order altogether. At this time, we do not have an estimated time of arrival for this product.

Backorders can happen for a few reasons. In some of these cases, inventory is miscounted or misrepresented because the item we had in stock was damaged or used to replace another customer’s order that was damaged or lost.

You were originally charged for the lots won and then you were refunded as soon as we realized that we were not going to be able to ship the item to you. You will not be charged again until the backorder is in stock and ready to ship out. We can send a replacement- perhaps a different size at the same won price. We can also cancel the backorder if that is better for you. If you choose to wait, you will know your shipment has left our Warehouse when you receive your email confirmation with your tracking numbers. Please reply by 4/20/12. If we do not hear from you the order will be cancelled.

Thank you for your patience! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

Thank you,

Damarie

Customer Service
jluck is offline   Reply With Quote