View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 01:16 PM   #2
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Need some Photoshop work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Quan View Post
I am getting married in September, and am having a cigar bar at the reception. When we first got engaged a year and a half ago I designed this bad to go on the cigars, but when I did it I was just thinking of a design not an actual usable band. Now after all this time I need to get stated on getting a band that will be usable, but I have forgotten exactly how I did this. I am by no means a Photoshop pro, more like a tinkerer. I am looking for someone who can redesign this band keeping as close as possible to the original, and getting to fit on the templet here. http://www.onlinelabels.com/Templates/OL383pdf.html. I still have the .psd file if that will help.

If anyone can help me out there will be a little package coming your way for the trouble.
Personally, I like what you already have there. It is simple and elegant.

Peace of the Lord be with you.