View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 07:58 PM   #14
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: Confused new pipe smoker........Too Mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwoo View Post
Shawn if you're still looking for something strong, you may want to dabble in some rope tobacco. I tried some Gawith & Hoggarth Brown Irish X and it was a bit of a face melter. I'm still new to both forms of smoking but this blend would take some time for me to work up to.

Chris
The Samuela Gawith Brown is VERY strong, but if downgrade to the Black XX Rope, you might find something you like in that. I really enjoyed it, found it to be a rich and flavorful smoke, but not face meltingly strong. Unfortunately, Rope baccy is harder to load right (I think), so for someone like me who hasn't even figured out how to load regular baccy quite right, I didn't have a prayer of keeping that rope lit