View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 08:29 AM   #10
KenyanSandBoa
The Nightman Cometh...

First Name: Jim
Trading: (74)
Trinidad
KenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the roughKenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the roughKenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Coffee & Cigar Pairing

Quote:
Originally Posted by p@rick View Post
Hey guys. I absolutely love the Camacho Connie and the JdN Cabinetta with either Starbucks Sumatra or Caribou Coffee's Obsidian. Its got to be a strong coffee for me for it to go well though. While I do drink a lot of DD, it is not what I want to pair my smokes with. Oliva O is another that I opt for with my coffee.
p@trick, you are my new best friend!! Jon and I were just talking about how this thread is dead, and now I see there is a faint pulse.

Anyway, I digress. I was debating on picking up a Camacho Connie last night, but I went with the Camacho Tripple Maduro instead. I'm a huge fan of the Carbou Obsidian, so I'll definitely have to give that combo a try. I have an O in my humi, so that may have to be next in the rotation. Did you have a favorite coffee pairing for the O?

I'm in the same boat with you that the coffee has to be strong, or I find the cigar absolutely dominates the pairing.