Daddy x 4

First Name: Mike
Trading: (53)
HUpmann
Ahbroody has disabled reputation
Default Re: NHL '10 - '11 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357 View Post
Apparently Madano didn't want to play for San Jose. Turns out they made an offer too.

Go Wings!
It was well known that he wanted to play in either Det or Minn because of ties to both. He will have more impact on Dets roster then SJs so that was likely a factor also.

Sorry I couldnt respond on the other thread yesterday was busy. Will do my best to address a few of your questions.

1) Sharks losing Malholtra Blake and Nabby. You apparently missed how bad old man Blake got exposed all year and how many penalties he took. How many goals resulted from this. I spent the year posting about it. No one here was sad to see him leave. Nabby was horrible after the Olympics and in past years playoffs. Again no one wanted him back. Why the coaching staff said they didnt want him back and there would be no negotiations. Who is praising these people? Not us over here.

2) You asked why I would want Niemi as the Sophmore slump. First he only played 37 regular season games which may help, second he showed great nerve more then Howard, third and most important is 10-11 the last year the NHL exists? I think he will be good for many years. He is young and good and there are many years of Hockey to be played. I would like him as there will be hockey beyond next year. They may loose their chance to get him now and lock him up for years to come. Kind of need to look past your nose for that one.

3) "Lastly, without Malhotra, who's going to take a faceoff for the Sharks?" You asked. Why dont you read this. http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=5...vid=nhl-search Its the last segment. Apparently you missed the fact about the Sharks 5 centers dominating the League. You ever here of that guy Scott Nichol? Suprised someone so into STATS would ask such a question.