View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 08:34 PM   #14
DaBear
Have My Own Room

First Name: Bear
Trading: (26)
HdM
DaBear is a jewel in the roughDaBear is a jewel in the roughDaBear is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: College Lacrosse Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWhisenand View Post
Should be a great weekend of LAX. Going on a short trip so I'll miss the games on TV, but I'd love to see a final with Loyola and either the Terps or JHU. (An all MD final!)

One of my favorate ex-girlfriends was a Grayhound, and I loved playing on their campus. Wouldn't mind seeing them take it all this year.
Kevin Corrigan's(Notre Dame's head coach) cousin was one of my rec league coaches and one of my favorite coaches I've ever had, so I always root for Notre Dame(unless they're playin Hopkins or Denver, I'm a Tierney fan).

Y'all played well. Our defense looked horrible. I was working so I had to get up and take some boxes out back to break up boxes and throw them in the dumpster to relieve some stress. It wasn't so much losing, as much as it was losing to Maryland. The one rivalry I take more seriously than any other sports rivalry. My "distaste" for UMd will force me to root for the Dukies Saturday(and I'll hate myself for every last minute of the game for it ).
DaBear is offline   Reply With Quote