Thread: CC's or NC's?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #92
akumushi
Habanos Apologist

Trading: (11)
LGC
akumushi has a spectacular aura aboutakumushi has a spectacular aura aboutakumushi has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: CC's or NC's?

Say 'what' again. I dare you. I double dare you motherf%ck%r, say what one more Goddamn time!

But seriously,giving CCs their own section only shows that there are a lot of people on the board that want the section and that many users perceive it as added value to a forum. It is not an indication that the board is biased or prejudiced against NCs. That would be the case if there were NO section on NCs, or if the ToE made an announcement that NC smokers are douchebags and not welcome on the board. So far in this thread, I have only seen insults being thrown in one direction. Pound for pound, there is far more discussion on NC brands on this site, so I don't see how giving habanos smokers a enclave to discuss CCs is in any way preferential, or why it would cause people to get a chip on their shoulder

Last edited by akumushi; 03-30-2012 at 02:41 PM.
akumushi is offline   Reply With Quote