Thread: CC's or NC's?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 01:17 PM   #84
Bad Finger

Default Re: CC's or NC's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
I fail to see the tie-in between your question and the comment, and my first thought was "what's the difference?", but you may want to consider that this board, as well as many others, are privately owned, run and paid for.
Point being, the powers that be may prefer it that way. Considering neither of us have a dime in it, that brings us right back around to "what's the difference?"
Another way to look at it relates to Ferdie's comment earlier. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of non-cuban marcas. Where would one fit a category for each? Who would remove, manage, change things as one marca after another is abandoned because it's stopped selling?
There's not a new cc created every week, and it stands to reason that one could break down the reviews, for instance, such as they are here. I can't speak to how other boards are broken down, I don't visit them.

Again, I didn't request that they do. I just am bringing up the fact that there is preferential treatment on ALL CIGAR FORUMS, not just CA.