Trading: (8)
Partagas AirForce (Active)
Partagaspete is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Audi Mechanical Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDmate View Post
it's a cooling fan fault code
18339.P1931 coolant (FC) fan control module-J293 malfunction
Thanks, I did find this as well but, my fans are working fine...more to follow on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexkingjusto View Post
I dont think i would ever buy another audi....i had more problems with moy 06 a4 3.2 6spd...was a cool car but also a boat constantly in for repair....i love audis but would not want one out of warrenty. I went back to japanese cars after and wouldnt look back...i have a 450hp s2000 and a 300hp wrx and havent had nearly the problems on either of these monsters then i did with the audi...actually havent really had any issues on these especially amazing given how highly modified the s2000 is....sorry to go off topic but this just reminds me of all the times i worked from the audi dealership
Agreed Audi, BMW, Mecedes. expensive to mainatain. I knew that when I bought it. But I love the fact that I have a nice smooth ride when I just want to commute but when I want to get up and go my get up just rolls. I left a mustang in the distance...then I throttled back and just enjoyed the ride. I do like the WRX and I think the S2K is the best roadster made in my lifetime but they are both less demensional that a sport/touring machine. Apples and oranges.

Anyhoo th light went out and the car is running fine. I plan on having it checked again regardless. Thanks guys I appreciate the comments.

T
Partagaspete is offline   Reply With Quote