Thread: The Slope...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 05:01 PM   #50
688sonarmen
Shipmate!

First Name: Jake
Trading: (17)
Bolivar Navy (Active)
688sonarmen is just really nice688sonarmen is just really nice688sonarmen is just really nice688sonarmen is just really nice
Default Re: The Slope...

So I'm smoking a CAO MX2 right now and I think it is one of the worst cigars I have ever had. Very mild and what taste I do have is that of burnt paper and maybe a little sweet wood. The problem is 5 years ago I dreamed of having a box of them, and 4 years ago I finally got one. I loved this cigar so much that I would only smoke them for a semi special occasion (when I could really devote attention to it) Flash foward to today. Well Im on shore duty after 9 straight years out to sea and have recently in the last year started to treat myself to preimum cigars, Tat's, Padron aniv, DPG'S, Illusiones ect. In the past I thought it was all just BS and some of you guys were buying into the hype of a 10$ + cigar. Well look at me now either my palate has devolved into more or because of these other smokes I no longer find my MX2's, Peromodo's, Don Lino Africas, Cusanos ect's worth smoking any more. What the hell happened? I felt I was getting ripped off if I spent more than 100$ on a box of 25 and now I am getting Liga's in the mail. On top of that my coolidors don't cut it anymore so Im moving up to a large cabinet. Yes, what a slippery slope it is
688sonarmen is offline   Reply With Quote