View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 07:30 PM   #2304
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

We had a darkroom that could be used by anyone back at Seymour Johnson AFB. I had a
great time in that darkroom. I never processed any film, but I had a good time working over
all of my old negatives that I gotten back with my lab film developing. Saw an enlarger at
Goodwill last time I went. But that is one slope I will never slide down.

On a related note, I am going to give my D100 to my best friend in New Orleans. Its a
small price to pay for all the free lodging I get when I have time to go down there. A place
to stay in that city is worth WAY more than I paid for that camera. And way more than
I can ever give him. Gonna send down my $25 35-80mm lens, too. After that he is on
his own. I hate that I have to go over so many issues and warnings on that camera with him,
but Nikon Aquisition Syndrome requires a place to PUT all that crap, and it will be easy to see it go.

I did not go to New Orleans this weekend, I want the area clear when I go down to make
the shots better. A giant festival is no way to promote quality architectural shots. Missed
some hot girls in little, tiny clothes I'm sure, but that can be found any weekend down there.
So I am just going down next weekend. If the weather holds out, it should be nice.

Stayed in Memphis this weekend, and got schooled again as usual. For some reason,
I always forget to pay attention to something. This morning I had 150 shots in before
I realized I needed to get out of spot metering. It all looks great through the lens, lol.

OLS is offline   Reply With Quote