View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 12:29 PM   #13
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cigar Punch Cutter - Several Questions:

I've had lots of punches, including ones on my lighters. I can say that any of them worked just fine. Some would get the wad stuck in them and had to wait for the next cigar to get it pushed out, I don't like that so much, but it didn't harm how well they worked.
Some were great big clunkity, heavy things that I thought was nonsensical for such a simple tool. Some were a bit big for real small rg cigars, Albert already mentioned that.
Based on the non-existant difference I found between cheap ones and inexpensive ones, I'd suggest you just find one that turns you on and go with that. I really don't think you can miss.
Good Luck!!!