View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 01:56 PM   #60
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of
Default Re: 12 Ronsons $17 until 8PM 12/9/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
Neither it would seem. Ronson defines the jets and soft flames differently - follow the link at the end of this post to the archive site and click on the jetlite and the comet lighters - note the visual depiction of the flames.

Windproof low profile blue-flame. If these are what I think they are, they are more of a cigarette lighter than a cigar lighter. If they are anything like the Colibri with similar style flame that I used to own a long time ago, they can light a cigarette in hurricane but really are kind of a pain for cigars and touchups are exceptionally difficult.

Again, there are a couple "IF"s in there - I could be completely wrong as I'm not personally familiar with this lighter, but based on the description and picture, that's what it sounds like anyway. Or it might work better for cigars than the Colibri I used to own.

http://web.archive.org/web/200512251.../amerolite.cfm
But it said... "These Ronson Amero Lite butane torch lighters"!!!

Smoke what you like!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote