View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 08:18 AM   #4142
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Pumping Iron with Adiftpanda and Icehog3 II

Worked out with the trainer last night. I like these days as he has me doing different exercises than what he put in the online plan. I guess that's changing too, now that I've done each a couple of times.

Bench Press
standing barbell overhead press
incline flies
wide grip dips (chin down to work the chest)
cable tri lateral pulls (best I can describe it. cable machine, eye level, rope handle, elbows eye level, pull the caribiner towards your face, pulling from the elbows)
weighted bench dips (feet up on 2nd bench)
band tri extensions

The bench dips were funny. Started off with feet on ground, too easy. Switched to feet up on 2nd bench. Still a bit easy. So he puts a 25lb plate on my lap. Ok, better. Going for the last one in that set, my upper ab muscle completely cramps up. Oh **** that hurt.