View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 10:11 PM   #3640
MrClean
Bald Man

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (28)
Montecristo
MrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Photography Thread

I just finished the transition from a PC over to a MacBook Pro. Although I hate everything Apple, I must admit, I'm very much loving this laptop. I recently did a calibration of my Windows laptop, which made a world of difference on the color of my pictures on the screen and probably accounts for the dramatic changes I'd seen when uploaded to a website.....ie...facebook or flickr or my own site. When I calibrated the Mac, there was virtually no difference between the uncalibrated version. I hate to admit it, but I was dead wrong about the Apple products. While I'll never own one of their cell phones, I do respect and admire the laptops they produce. The dead on color of the retina display is truly amazing. Now...for more London photos, sorry but you guys will need to suffer through some more of these.