View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 08:30 PM   #4
AndyMadera
Feeling at Home

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (46)
Trinidad
AndyMadera will become famous soon enoughAndyMadera will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Don Fernando Corona

i thought it was great... not a bit of ammonia and believe me, i know what ammonia feels like in the nose... litterally... When i was about 15 my sisters friend was over and pissed the bed and shoved the bedding in a bag and didnt tell anyone. Me thinking the cat pee'd somewhere i was trying to sniff it out. I opened a black garbage back and took a wiff!!! I instantly puked no joke.... I had the ammonia from it stuck in my sinuses for like a week afterward.... I smelled piss every second I was awake. That sucked hardcore.

This was not a bad review at all, I guess I need practice writing them up. It was really good, spicey, and smooth after that. My friend really enjoyed it too. I actually did have a few other people try it at a cigar bar i was at and they came back to me later and said it was the best cigar of the night. but i bet you are right in 8 months... this thing would be just flat out amazing instead of pretty good. There are several other forum members that are going to be trying it soon, including DougBushSC up there heheh.
AndyMadera is offline   Reply With Quote