View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 12:43 PM   #59
MitchellMcgarr
Just in from the Storm

Trading: (0)
MitchellMcgarr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How about them Bruins.

Avs, Ning, and Bruins all out. Very surprising to say the least. As a Panthers fan, I’m absolutely stunned that we pulled off beating the Bruins. Besides going through multiple panic attacks through this series, I’m still alive. Onto Toronto we go. Who do you all have in the Stanley Cup finals? I’d love to see the Panthers of course. If not this year after beating the best team in the NHL, when? I’m trying to put my biased hat aside but I can’t. Toronto is very good and this series will push at least 6, if not 7. I’ll never sleep on the hurricanes. Winner of rangers/devils will be dangerous. But I got The cats representing the East and the Oilers representing the west.

Florida is battle tested and Edmonton on paper and probably also in actuality is the best team left in the tourney. This is where I take my biased hat off. Edmonton would beat up the Panthers in 5, we are that outmatched. If somehow the Knights, or the Kraken or Stars could take them out, anything is possible in playoff hockey, I’d like our chances against any of the 3 other western conference teams.
MitchellMcgarr is offline   Reply With Quote