View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 07:46 PM   #1
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default ITC 10th Anniversary by Rocky Patel

I used to be a big RP fan, but lately his stuff is not as much to my liking. Yet I have been a big fan of most of the Indian Tabac lines. I was gifted this stick today by one of my inlaws and we both smoked one on his front porch. I was quite impressed by this stick. Starts out pretty medium bodied and ends very full strength.

1st third: The cigar after lighting immediately has strong spice and pepper. Not overpowering, but pretty peppery.

2nd third: Pepper is pretty much gone and a slight sweet chocolate flavor arises for a short bit. Then nutty flavors take over for the rest of the second third.

Final third: The final third really picks up in strength. Very full-bodied at this point. Pepper returns, but it's not overbearing by any means. This power in the final third kind of snuck up on me. I made a comment while smoking this that it wasn't very full-bodied at all. But after I put it out and stood up, I felt a little woozy.

I really liked this stick! Very impressed by it. I've seen these for sell at CI for quite a while now, but never pulled the trigger on them. I'll have to put them on my buy list.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote