View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 10:47 PM   #18
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: Apple Watch Anyone?

[quote=badbriar;2034947]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
As I like to buy American, I avoid all Apple products.

You must not own any type of laptop, PC or tablet!
My problem with Apple is not with where they make their products, but rather how they hide their obscenely vast profits. Over the past ten years the total global . . . TOTAL GLOBAL FOR TEN YEARS!! . . . amount of corporate taxes on their hundreds of billions of profits has been in the neighborhood of 100 million bucks. Look at it this way: When you buy one of their products, the sales tax you pay is 100 times or more greater than the tax they will pay on their profit . . . which is considerable, what with their gross margin of 35%. Yes, 1 out of every 3 bucks you pony up for your Apple goes into their pockets, and stays there.

Do a little research, and be shocked at their greed. Even when dead, Steve still jobs you.