View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 03:43 AM   #4143
Smokin Gator
Just plain insane!

Trading: (106)
Partagas
Smokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's in your smoker?

Killer looking chuckies Mike. They are a staple on my smoker and I use the meat for all kind of secondary dishes. Congrats on the UDS build as well. I don't use mine too much any more, but there is something unique and wonderful about that fat dripping down on those coals!!

One suggestions... and this is one of those that can start a war... Drop the Kingsford and find an "All Natural" charcoal. There are a lot of good ones out there, but they can be a pain to acquire. I have been using Stubbs for the last 4-5 years and like it. Lowes carries it down here. Not sure about other areas.

You will find you have way less ash (fact), the aroma while cooking is much more pleasing (opinion), and the finished product tastes better (opinion).