View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 06:49 PM   #1
RRocket
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (10)
RRocket is on a distinguished road
Default Back from Cuba! Great time, people and cigars!

We went to Cuba for a week just to get away. Stayed at a beautiful all inclusive resort called Breezes Jibacoa. http://www.superclubscuba.com/brand_breezes/resort_jib/

Located in between Varadero and Havana. Weather was great, food great, and the people even better. Cubans are great people, and we were treated better than any vacations we've ever had. Needless to say , the cigar smoking (and prices) were top notch. A very decent humidor was on hand and they stocked several sizes of Cohibas, Partagas, Romeo Y Julietea, Vegas Robainas, MonteCristo just to name a few. Prices knocked my socks off! A Cohiba Siglo VI for $15....compared to $50+ here in Canada. Siglo VI was a great stick as was the amazing MonteCristo Figurado. Man, what fantastic sticks.

Fortunately for me, my girlfriend loves cigars as much as me and she went through a whole box of Partagas Chicos, plus at least a dozen Cohiba Robustos, Exquisitos, Panatellas and Siglo I.

My top "score" from the weekend was a box of Cohiba Genios Maduro 5 cigars. Everything about these says "masterpiece"...from the box right up to the smoking. Amazing stogie...hard to believe it could get any better with aging.

RRocket is offline   Reply With Quote