Think Blue!

First Name: SD
Trading: (52)
RA
Blak Smyth has disabled reputation
Default Re: K-Cup guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
Thanks guys. So Shane, are you saying that you did or did not like the one in the link Bob posted?
Do you have a link to the ones you use?
I used the same one Bob posted but I got it at Bed, Bath and Beyond. It did not work well. I tried it about 12 times and just moved on.
I see how what I posted before was confusing, what I meant was I do not reccomend those "use-your-own" style cups in a keurig.
There was an aftermarket design that seemed like it would work better but I never tried it.
Like this link:
http://www.coffee.org/products/view.php?item=2269

^------This is the style I would consider.
The problem with the original one Bob posted a link for is the hole in the top puts the water straight into the grinds and then the water finds one path to exit, not spreading well through the grinds leaving you with an underbrewed weak cup.
The design seen above has a lid that forces the water in different directions, I think this is a better design and might work better than the one I used.

haha this is what they call it:
•Innovative Octaflo-Plus hot water distribution system for a superior tasting cup of gourmet coffee.

I just realised that this is the same style Bob said he used with good results, I would deffinitley fo this route!
Hope this was helpful Brent, sorry to be such an opinion dump, Bob was onto it from the beginning!!!

Last edited by Blak Smyth; 10-16-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Blak Smyth is offline   Reply With Quote