View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 10:02 PM   #25
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2015 Fitness Goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
Not to be fat.
Last check down 27 pounds. Can comfortably wear clothes from 2 years ago when I quit smoking cigs and started to make up for it in HoHos and not the hot blonde kind that charge you extras.

Every day at the gym, missed about 4 days since Dec 1st last year, doing a lot of cardio and some light weights to build lean muscle.

I'm a huge shadow of my former self with so much more to go, it's really a life style change nothing that I will be able to stop doing, old and no metabolism to speak of means I have to keep working it off or hoping to break even at some point.

Oh and the SoCal shirt from last year that I got and was so small ... well it was too small let's just say that, wore it comfortably today (and to a S.H.I.T. herf last week but even in a week I could tell a difference).

For the record still fat, just not as fat.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote