View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #16
Stinky
Join CigarRights.org NOW!

First Name: Stinky
Trading: (1)
Punch
Stinky will become famous soon enoughStinky will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Want some cigar girls for your next event?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvet642 View Post
They seem to have only a "House" blend called "Temptation". I suppose you'd need cute girls to "sell" such a limited selection. That being said, I don't think I'd want them to try to "sell" me their house cigars, so I suppose I'd just smoke my own and hire strippers. Better sticks, better view!
Agree. Easy to buy a box (or two) of excellent/appropriate cigars, then hire models (or strippers if you like) that are "well spoken"

As in all things . . . Cost is directly related to convenience. That 'Cigar-Girl' service could be very easy/convenient. Hiring and training bimbos takes a lot more time. . . and, you run a higher risk of something going wrong. Like, the bimbos cutting half an inch off the cigar(s) and scorching the foot & wrapper like a campfire cigar! Really! [experience talking] You think it's easy to teach a pretty girl how to properly cut & light cigars? You obviously haven't done much of it! Plan on a solid half hour to explain how, demonstrate and let them practice. During the practice is where you find out:
"People learn by doing, not by watching others!"
Try it. You'll be amazed what happens when they try it themselves for the first time! I'd suggest hiding a video camera! . . . and, of course, use machine made cigars or cucumbers! . . . just kidding, use real cigars. But not the good stuff!

Promoting the Enjoyment of Fine Cigars!
Stinky is offline   Reply With Quote