View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 08:21 AM   #45
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's see those '11 gardens!

Well, yesterday I moved stuff in the basement and packed lots away in bins. It's looking good to set up my light stand and start my plants.
I put some nice chemical fertilizer on the lawn the day before yesterday. Yesterday I beat plant feeder stakes in around the tree and our shrubs.
I have day-neutral strawberries growing here beside my desk, I'm going to pick up some composted cow poops today and I already dug out some SAP. I mix that stuff up to amend the holes, I wish I had some rhizomatic bacteria because this dirt is deader than dead. (New house, all the topsoil is actually the basement dirt, except for the stuff Lisa had them bring in, which is equally devoid of life.) I'll be planting these strawberry plants on the hot side of the house, against the foundation. I'm not sure if they'll make it. Time will tell.