View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 09:36 PM   #233
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: New Pipe Smoker With A Question? Ask an Old Fa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Triathlete View Post
Matt, a ton of people do that. They make their own tobacco parfait if you will. I usually do something similar if I do this like a Virginia on top and a Virginia/Perique blend on bottom. But I have heard of some crazy combinations like an aromatic on top and a heavy latakia blend on bottom.

It is all about personal tastes. If you have two favorites give it a try. You never know what you may find.

On a side note, this reminds me of a time in college when I thought that it would be a good idea to put garlic powder on my tuna fish sandwich. My thought process was that I liked tuna fish sandwiches and I liked garlic powder so why not mix them?!?!?! Do not try that at home. It was disgusting!
First, I like garlic on my tuna - kills the taste of the tuna.

Second, I like parfaits. VaPers, with English. VA, with VaPers. And yes, VaPers finished with English.