View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 12:04 AM   #17
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: ***SPOILER THREAD*** Rogue One

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceolee View Post
I actually enjoyed this more than force awakens and I really enjoyed the force awakens. I loved that the director showed the scale of everything as well as the movie looking like an actual lived in world as opposed to the prequels which always looked sterile and dirt free. It was a bold choice having no jedi and no heavy star wars themes playing. It really showed the hopeless world of the empire and how oppressive it looked. Not a kids movie either and quite violent but I liked that as well. The third act was just breathtaking in scope and of course as has already been said, Darth Vader's last scene was amazing. Was it perfect? nope but it really was a lot better than I was expecting it to be.

Well if you think about it this was right after Order 66 was given, or close enough to where almost all of the Jedi were killed off., hence the abandoned temple on Jedah.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote