View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 02:37 PM   #182
shopkins82
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (1)
shopkins82 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where to find Ronson Jetlite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by awsmith4 View Post
Interesting for about a year I couldn't find them at all. When they were plentiful I could only find them at CVS and Rite-Aid but never at Walgreen's and Wal-Mart. With that said I noticed the Walgreens up by the Square on 120 this past weekend had them in stock. If I get a chance this weekend I'll make a stop by Wally World.
About a month ago I was checking every Wal-Mart I drove by to find them and then broke down and bought a couple for $5 at Walgreens. So far I've only seen them at this one Wal-Mart on Cobb Parkway, but I haven't been to any others recently either.

Has anyone seen these anywhere in a polished chrome? Also, anyone seen the "Amero Lite" and/or "Euro Lite" anywhere? I've seen these different models as well as the polished chrome Jetlite on eBay, but never anywhere else (including Ronson's website). The "Amero Lite" looks to be a rounded version of the Jetlite, while the "Euro Lite" is skinnier and has a clasp on the flip closure. Both "Amero" and "Euro" are selling for around $8-$12 on eBay... interesting, but not the same value as $3-$5 locally for the Jetlite.
shopkins82 is offline   Reply With Quote