Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Damian
Trading: (22)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
chand will become famous soon enough
Default Re: New Crap Cigar Review Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by long_ashes View Post
Hey this is the author of crapcigar.com. Thanks for the interest. I started this myself back in June after some talk on twitter about the idea of a cigar review site that reviewed the cheap sticks. There are so many cheap cigars out there and sifting through the crap can be difficult and costly over time (you usually have to buy bundles of the crap to even find out if they are good).

Any feedback is good feedback in my opinion. I know we have some major problems with video quality, though they have gotten a lot better since day one. We are continuing to try and get better production quality. I don't have a very good camera for one, and lighting in my smoking room is very difficult due to the dark nature of the room already (dim lights and brown walls). We've brought some lamps into the room but it only helped a little. Once I get my income tax I'm laying down a decent amount of cash to make it better because the site is something we've invested a lot of time into and are going to continue to try and make it better. Whether people love or hate the site, we aren't going anywhere. Thanks for the feedback and we'll keep smoking the **** so you don't have to.
Count me as a fan.
chand is offline   Reply With Quote