View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 02:32 PM   #1
badbriar

Default Tale of two cigars...

...and a quick opinion on both. E.P. Carrillo Inch Robusto Natural & Maduro.
5 x 62 Short, fat sticks. Bought a 5 pack of maduros from FS and received the Naturals instead. Didn't realize the error until after smoking one. The bands on both are the same, or look the same to me - hard to tell difference from photos. Called FS and asked how to return for credit. The FS customer service person said they would e-mail a return label to print and tape on the box for return. Printed the label and returned the naturals. A few days later, I received a box of maduros with a charge receipt. I did not approve or indicate that I wanted the naturals replaced, but wanted a refund credit. Called and got a CSR with a serious attitude who said they couldn't do anything until they received the returned cigars. Checked the tracking # and saw that FS had received the return. Called again and got another uncooperative attitude. Sent e-mail and got attitudinal reply via e-mail. Called and repeated problem...still no credit...still charged for two orders. Still no indication of a credit.
Review on FS customer service... Very poor.
Now, review on the Inch cigars. Admit that I only tried one each of the natural and maduro. Very off tasting cigars - not recommended at all. Gave away the other maddies. IMHO... Dog rockets!
RR