waffle
Who doesn't love Waffles?

First Name: Steve (Stephen)
Trading: (38)
waffle has a spectacular aura aboutwaffle has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Red's Fans Check in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
I am still not sold on the lineup they put on the field everyday. They have a severe need for a true leadoff hitter, better outfielders (particularly in center), some help in the bullpen and a starting pitcher. Down the stretch if they lose Rolen or Votto, they are in trouble and if they lose both, they might as well call it a day. Everyone else in the NL who is a threat got better except us. Luckily we play in the cupcake division and play all losing teams down the stretch so there is still hope. If they make it to the playoffs, I suspect a quick exit.
So I was pissed off that we didnt make any trades until I listened to Lance on 1530 last night, he made some very valuable points. We have amazing talent in AAA that is absolutely lighting it up... Dickerson is hitting above .400, just brought Springer up, have Isringhausen, have Harang, have Bailey... we didn't make a trade because we can cherry pick the guys that are on rehab assignments and if they dont pan out, its not costing us anything. The best move will be the Dickerson up and Stubbs taken out back and shot... I'm all for that one ... after all whats the point of have a river so close if you cant throw a few crappy players in it??
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote