View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 02:35 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Casa Cuba - Doble Cinco

I went to my local Smoke INN in ST Lucie West and the gentleman there decided to help me find something (it's been a while plus they moved so everything was backwards from my remembrance) and he recommended this cigar based on my wanting a hemingway signature. As you can see the construction is great but i'd expect nothing less from Fuente. The cigar had a powerful smell of tobacco unlike the Hemingway.

Burn was great throughout if not a little uneven from being outside while smoking it. Initial flavors was tobacco (duh!) coffee and freshly tilled soil. a family member had been gardening so the smell of earth was everywhere so that may have played into it but i could definitely taste it.

at this point more coffee, less soil and some pepper

now it was starting to hit chocolate and caramel mixed with a great cup of coffee.

here it was almost creamy with lots of chocolate and MORE coffee notes

this is just a quick review. i enjoyed this cigar immensely and would definitely buy again. it was about $10 a stick but it had my tongue buzzing while listening to an audiobook outside. life is good and it's always made better with a great cigar. Now i need my pizza to get here. have a great night guys and gals!