Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (6)
RA
ktblunden is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Best ACID cigars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country313 View Post
I felt the need to bring this up to all of the "anti-infusuion" smokers out there. Cigars International offered a challenge to the top 10 cigar manufacturers (specifics available on the CI website.) This brought forth the Legends series. Drew Estate makes a cigar for this series. It is infused. It is also currently the best selling cigar in the series. This must mean something! I thought the "motto" of this site was "Smoke what you like and like what you smoke". My advice, Smoke 'em if you've got em! I would never say that all (insert your favorite cigar manufacturer's name here) cigars suck or are horrible or anything else to that effect just because it wasn't what I liked or was used to, or because I had smoked 1 cigar from 1 of their many lines and didn't care for it... Just venting. Now I'm gonna go smoke an infused stick. . Safe smokin and long ashes to all!
Fair enough. I personally wouldn't make the statement that "infused cigars suck." I will say that I have never had one that I thought was good. My wife used to smoke infused so I have tried a fair amount of them and they just don't work for me. I respect Drew Estate as a company and I love their Liga Privada line. I also respect the fact that unlike some other companies DE uses high quality tobacco in their infused sticks rather than using the infusing process as an excuse to get rid of their low grade stock.

I'm not too surprised that the DE Legends is the highest selling blend in the line. Acids are usually consistently the highest selling sticks in a B&M.
ktblunden is offline   Reply With Quote