View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 08:16 AM   #47
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Five Guys Burgers and Frys

Weeze and I stopped at the one in Kent, OH on Monday. We had to run over and return our cable box and had planned on picking up salads somewhere.
We got the lady sized cheeseburgers, shared a small cajun fry, and still couldn't eat it all. Man, they give you a mess of food for the money.
I love fresh cut fries, Weeze doesn't. She liked them good enough. They were right out of the grease and nice and crispy. I agree with you guys, cold, greasy fresh cut fries are awful. I'm sure they'd replace them in a heartbeat, but I've never got cold ones at any of the stores I've visited, which amounts to 3, maybe 4.