View Single Post
Old 07-17-2022, 03:58 PM   #9
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Cruise Discussion Thread

I am glad there are so many of you that enjoy cruises. My dad met his 2nd wife on a cruise, almost 9 years after mom died. It was soooo good for him.

Personally??? Never been on a cruise...
...hope to never have to endure it...

WHAT??? You ask in utter astonishment?

OK, here's my thing...
Surrounded by water on a boat for 5-10 days... and unable to fish while doing it? (no, stops where you can fish in between long times where I could be trolling do not count)

Arrrrgggg...I am not Roman Catholic, so that would be my idea of purgatory.

Pauline's folks wanted to take us (and her siblings and their families) on a cruise for our 25th Anniversary. I said, "Y'all have a great time! While you're gone I will be taking my dream trip, a 10-day guided trout fishing excursion out west somewhere...Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, somewhere like that." Her dad thought I was kidding until Pauline informed him that I was very, very serious.