View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 12:02 PM   #199
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welp, I went and bought a ring.

The Mrs. And I had to go get married again on Friday.
Turns out Ohio is one of the few states where you have get licensed and married in the same state. You can't carry your license out of state, and you can't bring a preacher from out of state.
We kind of knew that from some verbage in the certificate stuff, but moved ahead anyways. We went and had the judge here do a quickie ceremony and got our license re-rubber stamped.
So now we have two anniversaries, the 3rd and the 14th. We wanted the 1st or 11th, so we were close both times.
At any rate, we finally got it done.

We're almost finished with the monumental task of moving my daughter and I here to Ohio. With luck, we'll have that done in the next couple weeks. My health kind of went to **** the last couple days, but it's coming back around. I have a doctor appointment back there tomorrow, so I'll haul back another load while I'm back there.