View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 07:46 PM   #2457
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

The D90 saved my a55 this weekend. I got there way too early, which was good for the night shot I wanted,
but I left Memphis early cause there was no likelihood that I would take a 2-3 hour nap, or that I could sleep,
or that it would work. And if I stayed and waited to the proper leaving time, I would be wasting my alertness
reservoir. So I just drove on down. My night shots workrd out fine, but then I had two hours of dark to wait out
until I could shoot the quarter again. Instead I just started shooting. The D90 shots with a plain 18-55
were generally great, but my D200 shots with a MUCH TOO SLOW lens were terrible. By the time the sun came
up good and was cooperating well, I was freaking bushed. And carrying the heavy D200 actually started to wear
on me. Never thought I would say that. I LOVE the D90. This is NOT ONE of the good shots, but it was cool.
This was before I went ahead and upped the shutter speed. The light was coming on. That's a fire truck by the way.

OLS is offline   Reply With Quote