View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 07:44 AM   #19
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Review them or just smoke them?

I've never kept a log of my own reviews, or even excel notes like Mac does (which is a great idea). That'd make smoking like work to me.
I'll do a review here if a cigar is really good or really bad. I remember saying before in a review that "I'm not interested in heaping words onto mediocrity." I will definately go out of my way if a cigar is super good, in hopes that some brothers will try it and enjoy it. If it's real bad, I don't really try to warn guys off the cigar, but ask them to lower their expectations and see what they think. I do that because lots of times I get all excited by hype and the cigar doesn't play up to my expectations, and I wonder how I'd have received it were I not already expecting big things.